Is Bankruptcy right for me?
Bankruptcy can be solution
Should I file bankruptcy? Do I need to? For most people, if you need to ask the question, the answer is probably yes.
Bankruptcy is a potential solution for millions of Americans who have, through no fault of their own, found themselves in desperate financial straits. There is still a stigma around filing for Bankruptcy, one which keeps hard working people from taking the steps necessary to improve their lives and situations.
We are ready to provide a free consultation to help you determine whether this is the solution for you. Call our offices at 954-755-7800 to set up an appointment today.
Consider if any of the following circumstances apply to you:
- Recently, by law, the minimum payment have greatly increased making it even more difficult to pay the bills.
- Have you signed personal guarantees for a business that was forced to close?
- Are you behind on your mortgage? Has a foreclosure been fields?
- Are you unable to provide for your children as you would like?
- Are you being harassed by collection agents?
- Are you unable to pay for your necessities?
- Have any lawsuits been filed against you?
We can help. Check our Bankruptcy Services